Blog Created
Voting
Thursday, February 21, 2008
MID WINTER BREAK FUN!
Well lets see the first thing i did when school was out was i hung out with my brother and his friend Camilla and we went to the mall. I wanted Jamba Juice because it was a sunny warm day, but of course when we went outside of the indoor mall people were waiting all the way out the store. So my brother told me we would have to wait forever so instead i got a carmel frap. Then i went to visit a good family friend and her boyfriend at Starbucks while she was working there in a Fred Meyer. Then the next day after that which was yesterday was i went to run errands with my dad we also stopped by Target just to look at stuff. I had fun and next Mon. it's back to school that means HOMEWORK! Ahhh! Today i woke up at 12:30 am past lunch time Oops! I was tired last night. I have no clue what plans will happen today i might go to a Huskie game. This is a clip of me talking about my desk decorations and so yea... enjoy! I was bored when i did this clip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i did a whole video bar on my camera of my bedroom so this was just a clip of why i have a cool ticket border around my desk! So yea...
Hola k,
Um i cant see anything..........
i know it was dark in the room!
Post a Comment