Blog Created
Voting
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I am sorry that i haven't done a recent entry for a while. I have been busy and a lot has happened these past weeks. Well, i have a summer job babysitting my cousin Jacob which is totally fun! I also am very excited about The Fourth Of July!!! I will be just hanging out at my cabin with family and friends. YAY!!!!! I have pictures of a bridal shower i went to. We made pottery figures for my cousin Bethany. I will upload those pictures, if you want me to. Anyways... Tell me what your doing on the fourth! Leave a comment please! :) Oh and if you want me to do more videos of me singing just let me know. If i can because the videos i try to upload, don't always work it says error a lot. Anyways leave me a comment!!!!!!!! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey kay,
someone needs to tell ttime to Update her blog! haha! well to bad u cant come to Reid and Dorrens reception! Miss ya!
I want to see pictures of this fabulous shower!
I want to see pictures from the shower too! The wedding is less than 3 weeks away, I will see you there!
Post a Comment