Blog Created

Voting

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fun in the snow

                                            Picture above is a bush outside my window. 
Boy does Darling our dog like to play in the snow. She was running around in it when i looked through the window in our backyard. She likes to dig in it too. This morning at 7:45 am i got out of the car and slipped on the ice and fell on my back. Ouch! It did hurt i got ice from the nurse. The snow will eventually all melt but for now its slippery and cold. Its fun though but i don't think there's enough snow to build a snow men. 

4 comments:

Miss Kari said...

Hey Karissa it's Kari! Not sure if you remember me well but I see you at Milltown every once in awhile... How are you? my blog is www.misskarkar.blogspot.com... yours is really cute I like it!

Miss Kari said...

can I add your link on my blog?

Kay's Website said...

Yeah totally!

VJ said...

Hey Kay!
i have my own blog now so..yea! u didnt do anything like me and my brother did, u should see the pictures!