Blog Created

Voting

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yes i know the countdown was a few days ago. But happy 2008! Sorry i haven't been able to reach contact with anyone or been able to write on my blog. I had a great time for Christmas we had an elephant gift exchange that was fun. We had a lot of close family and friends there. I got a lot of stuff i had wanted for Christmas like some candy and albums and other stuff. My brother gave me Fergie's solo CD! I watched the countdown on TV at our hotel in Oregon from NYC. It was awesome. The next day we met up with Rachel and her folks because we had found out the days she had slept over before she was going to be there the same time as us. So we had a sleepover in my hotel room. We stayed up a little too late. We went swimming for and hour and a half and got snacks at the front desk. It was fun! We only spent 2 nights in Portland, OR and a couple nights in a 2 story home in the Oregon Coast with my Grandparents it had a jacuzzi of our own right in front of the beach so we could see really close and hear the ocean. By the way the hotel we stayed at in Portland was 2 bedroom so Rachel and I had our own room! I will be very busy so I'll try to write back to comments as soon as possible. 

No comments: