Blog Created

Voting

Sunday, January 20, 2008

LETS GO HUSKIES!

LETS GO HUSKIES! I WENT TO THE HUSKY MEN'S BASKETBALL GAME AGAINST THE OREGON STATE BEAVERS YESTERDAY. I WENT WITH MY DAD AND HIS TWO BROTHERS RON AND DOUG. THE HUSKIES BEAT THE BEAVERS 83 TO 74! I HAD A GOOD TIME!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets go dawgs!

VJ said...

Hey kay, can i link to ur blog?

Kay's Website said...

uhh... is this Victoria?

Kay's Website said...

cause if it is yea but... i checked out your profile and um well i can't get to your blog.

Kay's Website said...

write me back about that.

Anonymous said...

HI, Just now we printed out 7 pages of your blog! Very interesting! We loved reading it! Sounds like you're having a fun few days off! Good for you! Remember this old G'pa & G'ma are keeping track of you!! Ha! Also, don't forget that we are intersted in all you do! Can't believe this year is going so fast! Summer will be here before you know it! Love lots, Grandpa Phil & Grandma Gracie

Kay's Website said...

thanks Grandma and Grandpa i love you so much!

VJ said...

yep it is that is my initials! :)

Kay's Website said...

how is fireball?

Kay's Website said...

uh... V how can i get to your blog?

VJ said...

Fireball is good i will link your website! ty hey btw call me!

Kay's Website said...

okay I've tried calling u but u never anwser!

VJ said...

Sorry my website is wwwroostclub.blogspot.com :)