Blog Created

Voting

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hello!!!

Hey, 
My name is Kay and i live in Washington. I have a shout out to make MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
I GOT A NEW KITTEN NAMED TIGER AND HE'S SO CUTE BUT MY OTHER CAT CUDDLES IS JEALOUS AND GETS IN LITTLE CAT FIGHTS WITH HIM. In Sept. o7 i made a new friend her name is Rachel she is great. Our parents grew up knowing each other but i didn't know her. Anyways, today it snowed! I can see the snow on our roof tops. My brother moved out months ago to live with his friends in an apartment and I'm a teen now! My grandma tells me don't wish your life away!  

Love: Kay 

5 comments:

Kay's Website said...

Please write a comment to me ands i'll get back to u as soon as possible!

J and T Barnes said...

Whats up Kay!

I like the Blog! Keep up the good work. You should post a picture of Tiger on the site. When are you going to come and visit Bungalow114? It is currently snowing!

Later

Kay's Website said...

Thank you Trese and Josh! Yes in hope to visit u soon!

Kay's Website said...

Can't wait tooooooooo excited 4 Christmas

Miss Ashley Tisdale said...

hey cute blog!