Blog Created

Voting

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Holiday Note

Dear family and friends, 
I'm pleased that we will be having Christmas at my house, I'm convincing my mom to let me have a christmas tree in my bedroom! Maybe i shouldn't branches may fall down and it would be a mess. Anyways i'm hoping everybody that i know and fellow google bloggers have a happy holiday and happy new year! Look up above here is a old pic before my Gray cat Ashley died because of a bobcat here she is in the picture with the cat that I've had for a total 4 years longer then any cat I've ever had! U know Cuddles she's so cute! This was gonna be my Holiday 2005 picture till she died. I had her for 2 years and had Cuddles 2 years more. I never let Cuddles free cause I'm afraid I'll lose her. Now we have Tiger!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

If your mom lets you have a Christmas tree in your room, I'll come help you decorate it!

Kay's Website said...

yeah sure why not? I'd love your help! but... i might not be getting one cause it's a hassle with leaves falling down but it would be cool to have one!