Blog Created

Voting

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Busy Bee

I have had 3 concerts in a row this week! One on Thurs and Fri for school and now one today for my private choir outside of school! The cool part about Thursday's concert is that we sang at The Fairmont hotel in Seattle it's really fancy and they had stores inside and a HUGE real christmas tree, full of ornaments and lights. While we sang there we saw a famous basketball team see us singing but i don't remember which team it was! I had a sleep over last night with a school friend it was fun! Now i had to help in the kitchen this afternoon. We made a ton of frosting sugar cookies in star, tree, snowmen, etc. shapes for Christmas this year i helped! We're finally getting some Christmas cards and after this upcoming Friday i have no more school till 2008 after that!!!!!!!!! I'm REALLY excited because my friend from Walla Walla, WA might be coming to celebrate Christmas with me yay! luv yah- Kay

1 comment:

Kay's Website said...

yep im really busy these days!