Blog Created
Voting
Friday, December 14, 2007
School's Out Scream and shout!
Today is Friday I'm so excited that Christmas Break is literally here at last. The thing that stinks though is no homework haha just kidding I'm glad its no homework over break. I actually realized something that the last day of school was Tuesday. I thought it was today but only two more days! I'm sure everybody is getting their lights up and christmas decorations out like reindeer and ornaments. Baking yummy cookies and getting the house all tidy and ready for Christmas day is soon yet to come. The thing i love most about the holiday is it's a special time for families and friends to bond and have a jolly good time. I hope that everybody is doing something special cause its a happy time of year. The thing that puts a smile on my face is laughter, joy, and cheer i love having fun and not feeling alone and hurt. Today at school there was some chaotic drama. It's part of life and people all over have to deal with it oh well! Over break i want to forget about bad times and think of new ones and just have fun! I wish everybody around the world Happy Hanuakah and a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I wish everybody the best of luck this holiday season! Remember: Its a happy time of year so go out there and have some fun! Happy Holidays! LOVE- Kay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment