Blog Created

Voting

Monday, December 24, 2007

I had a blast with Rachel!

Sadly Rachel only got to spend 2 nights together. Each time we had to wake up before 8 am which was a pain because i am so use to waking up like now. She left to head home to hang with family this Christmas. Even though she didn't want to. LOL! On Saturday when she got here about a quarter to 2 pm. On Saturday we opened each other's presents i got her a shimmery lotion, beauty rush mango madness lip gloss tube, a metallic silver tote bag, and i love boys a lot notebook. She got me 2 lip glosses one from CG, 2 magazines InTouch and Life and Style, and a cute K charm. I love her present thanks rachel! We went to the mall like 25 min later we went shopping for more than an hour. She bought 3 t-shirts on sale. A Hollister tank top. Abercrombie and Fitch sweat shirt, and a American Eagle thick gray sweater. i bought a watch i found on sale. Then Rachel and I got a smoothie at Jamba Juice. Yum! We watched Mean Girls at home and the next night watched 2 other videos. We ate at Olive Garden too it was so good i love the salad and garlic bread. I ate a lot of the salad and bread i didn't eat enough of my actual meal. Oh well! So i had a blast! bye

No comments: